To take advantage of this limited time opportunity, please note the following:
- The program will run Monday, March 27, 2017 through Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Amnesty applies only to those individuals who present themselves at the 31st District Court, 3401 Evaline Street, Hamtramck, MI 48212. The court is open for business Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Extended Hours: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 and Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Included are all payable parking and traffic civil infraction tickets issued within the City of Hamtramck.
- Under the program, individuals with bench warrants for failure to appear in court on a civil infraction will have their bench warrant recalled. These individuals may come to court without the fear of being arrested for their voluntary appearance.
- During the period of amnesty, the ticket will be reduced to the original fine plus the $45.00 driver license clearance fee, if applicable. Upon full payment, the court will notify the Secretary of State to lift the suspension.
- No Payment Plans. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR CREDIT CARD.